Albert Einstein was born in 14th march 1879 and died in 18th April 1955 in Germany. He is known for theoretical physicist who developed the theory of relativity and one of the two pillars of modern physics. He is famous for E= mc^2 equations.
Motivating Albert Einstein Quotes
1. Once you stop learning, you start dying.
2. Weak people revenge . Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.
3. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
4. If you can’t explain it simple, you don’t understand it well enough.
5. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal not to people or thing.
6. Creativity is intelligence having fun.
7. Education is what remain after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
8. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunities .
9. I’d rather be an optimist and fool than a pessimistic and right.
10. Imagination is more important than knowledge .
11. There are two way to live your life. One is as though nothing is miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
Images of Albert Einstein Quotes
12. Try not to be man of success but rather try to become a man of value.
13. The one thing interferes with my learning is my education .
14. Everybody is genius. But if you judge a fish by it’s ability to climb a tree , it will live it’s whole life believing it is stupid.
15. Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.
16. The only source of knowledge is experience.
17. A clever person solves a problem A wise person avoids it.
18. Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder, to search for the truth. Have holy curiosity. Make your life worth living.
19. Logic will get you fro A to Z. Imagination will take you everywhere.
20. The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
21.Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.
22. Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
23. I am happy because I want nothing from any one.
24. The only more dangerous than ignorance is arrogance.
25. The world will not be destroyed by those who watch them without doing anything.
26. We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking. We used when we created them.
27. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow . The important thing is not to stop questioning .
28. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has it’s own reason for existing.
29. Education is not the learning of the fact but the training of the mind to think.
30. Success comes from Curiosity, concentration, perseverance and self criticism .
31. Two are infinite : the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about Universe.
32.Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.