Stephen William Hawking was born in 8th January 1942 and died in 14th March 2018 in Oxford, England, UK. He is known for theoretical physicist, cosmologist and author. He worked as the Lucasian Professor of Mathematics at the University of Cambridge between 1979 and 2009.
Hawking did his schooling from St Albans School of Hertfordshire. From University of oxford , he completed his BA and finished PhD from the University of Cambridge.
His contribution in the field of science are Hawking radiation, A brief history of time, Hawking energy, etc.
Stephen Hawking Quotes
1. Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.
2. Quite people have the loudest mind.
3. The thing about the smart people ia that they seems like crazy people to the dumb people .
4. If time travel is possible , where are the tourist from the future .
5. Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge.
6. The universe doesn’t allow perfection.
7. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it.
8. My goal is simple. It is complete understanding of the universe why it is as it is and why it exist at all.
Images of Stephen Hawking Quotes
9. It matters if you just don’t give you .
10. However , difficult life may seem , there is always something you can do and succeed at.
11. The pas, like the future is, indefinite and exist only as a spectrum of possibilities.
12. The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance , it is the illusion of knowledge .
13. When one’s exception are reduced to zero, one really appreciates everything one does have .
14. I’m not afraid of death, but I’m in no hurry to die. I have so much I want to do first.
15. Simplicity is a matter of taste.
16.Without imperfection neither you nor I would exist.
17. Science can explain the universe without the need for a creator.
18. Science is not only discipline of reason but also, one of romance and passion.
19. God is the name people give to the reason we are here.
20. I believe there are no questions that science can’t answer about a physical universe.
21. There is no unique picture of reality.
22. People won’t have time for you if are always angry complaining.
23. If you are lucky enough to find love , remember it is there and don’t throw away.
24. Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.
25. Women. They are complete mystery.