Fundamental Analysis of Union Life Insurance limited (ULICL)

 Company Overview

Union Life Insurance limited (ULICL) was established  on registered under Company Act and Insurance Act. It got license to run life insurance company from 2074-02-08. The company is located in New Baneshwor, Kathmandu.

The paid-up capital of the company is 2.15 arba after issuance of IPO. After IPO,  30% will be hold by public and remaining 70% is hold by promotes.  

Fundamental Analysis of Union Life Insurance limited (ULICL)

Fundamental Analysis of Union Life Insurance limited (ULICL)

 Following are the Major Shareholder of  Union Life Insurance limited (ULICL)

Major Share Holder

This life insurance is run by major business houses of Nepal such as Jagadamba group , Golchha Organization, Gadiya group , Neupane group, Rajesh Hardware group and Tibrewala. 

a. Mr. Shekhar Golcha ~19.9%

b. Mr. Sahil Agrawal ~ 19.9%

c. Mr. Sulav Agrwal ~ 18%

d. Mr. Sandeep Kumar Agarwal ~ 6.6%

e. Mr. Rahual Kumar Agarwal ~ 6.6%

f. Mr. Sharad Kumar Tibrewala ~ 6.6% 

g. General Public : 30%

Present Board of director’s composition.

  1. Mr. Sulav Agrawal – Chairman 
  2. Mr. Sandeep Kumar Agarwal – Director
  3. Mr. Jeevan Kumar  Agarwal – Director
  4. Mr. Debi Prasad Sharma – Independent

 Corporate Office: –

New Baneshwar, Kathmandu


Tel:  – 01-4784758, 01-4786225

Toll Free: 1660-01-05555

Fax: 01-4785926