Muktinath Bikas Bank Limited(MNBBL) was established in 19th Poush 2063 B.S The bank is leading “B” class national level development banks of Nepal. It has got licensed from Nepal Rastra Bank (Central Bank of Nepal). Authorized capital of the bank is 5.0 Billion with 4.81 billion issue capital.
The Bank has 155 branches with 22 ATMs across the country. The corporate office of the bank is at Kamaladi, Kathmandu.
The CEO of the Bank is Mr. Pradyuman Pokharel.
Name: Muktinath Development Bank Limited
Sector: Development Bank
Listed share: 48,115,508 units
Operation Date: 2007-01-03
Fundamental Analysis of Muktinath Bikas Bank Limited (MNBBL)
Following is the capital structure of the Bank.
- Promoters share : 51%
- Public share: 49%
- Authorized Capital: 5.00 billions
- Issued Capital: 4.81 billions
- Paid up capital: 4.81 billions
Boards of Directors
Following are the boards of Directors of the Bank.
- Chairman: Bharat Raj Dhakal
- Director: Gajendra Man Shrestha
- Director: Rabindra Man Shrestha
- Director: Shaligram Mishra
- Director: Nirmala Kumari K.C Karki
- Director: Shyam Sundar Sharma (Independent)
Dividend History of MNBBL: Click Here
Job vacancy in MNBBL: Click Here
Toll free Number: 16600149999