Krishna Bahadur Karki has been appointed the new CEO of the Nepal Stock Exchange (NEPSE). Permanent resident of karki is at Palpa. Krishna Bahadur Kark – CEO of Nepse , studied bachelors degree in public administration and economics.
A cabinet meeting held on monday ( 31st January, 2022) made a decision to appoint karki according to the help of selection committee workings.
Position of NEPSE CEO was vacant after then CEO Chandra Singh Saud regination. For allegation of ‘moral hazards’ for illegal purchasing share of Sarbottam Cement.
NEPSE received 11 applications from different experienced personnel in financial market. Among them five were shortlisted for financial selection proces. Further three applicants from five were shortlisted. 3 final candidates selected by committee were Ramesh Bhandari, Krishna Bahadur Karki and Keshav Shrestha.
Krishna Bahadur Kark – CEO of Nepse
Following is the details information of Karki.
- Permanent resident of karki is at Palpa.
- Was coordinators of Environment, Compensation distribution.
- Rehabilitation units of budhigandaki hydro power Project under the ministry of energy, water and irrigation.
- Studied Bachelors degree in public administration and economics.
- Also worked as deputy secretary in the civil service.
Other two nominee
Other two nominee were Ramesh Bhandari and Keshav Shrestha.
Following is the detail information of bhandari
- Was CEO of RBB Merchant Banking limited.
- Deputy General Manager at Growmore Merchant Banker Limited.
- Stuided Doctor of philosophy (Ph.D) in financial Management at Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- Is the board member of Sindhu Bikas Bank Limited.
Following is the detail information of Shrestha
- Done MBA from Tribhuvan University and studied management at Mewar University.
- Former Chairman of Nepalipaisa, a financial news portal of Nepal.
- He has been working as a investment trainer in the investing community.
Other Important Links.
EPS of Microfinance Companies: CLICK HERE
EPS of Development Bank: Click Here
Frequently Asked Question.
Who is the current CEO of NEPSE ?
= Krishna Bahadur Kark is the current CEO of Nepse.
What is the Qualification of Krishna Bahadur Karki ?
= He has done Studied Bachelor’s degree in public administration and economics.