Prime Commercial Bank and Agricultural Development Bank are both leading commercial in Nepal. Comparison of Prime Commercial Bank and Agricultural Development Bank.
Following is a short introduction to the banks
Prime Commercial Bank
Prime Commercial Bank Limited (PCBL) is a commercial bank that was incorporated in 2007. The corporate office of the bank is located at Kamal Pokhari, Kathmandu. The bank’s share is listed in Nepse and actively traded.
Agricultural Development Bank
Agricultural Development Bank Limited (ADBL) is a leading commercial bank in Nepal. It is mostly owned by the Government of Nepal. The Shareholding of the bank is divided from 51% to 49%. The Government holds 51% and the remaining 49% is held by the general public. The bank is serving for 53+ years and has more than 1.2 million happy customers.
Comparison of Prime Commercial Bank and Agricultural Development Bank
Following are the financial highlights of Banks:
Note: All the data are taken from the financial statement of the first quarter report of FY 2079/80.
Please you this information as a part of your decision-making.
Other Important Links
1. EPS of the Micro-finance: Click Here
2. EPS of commercial Bank: Click Here
3. EPS of Development Banks: Click Here
4. EPS of the Finance Companies: Click Here
5. EPS of Life insurance Companies: Click Here
6. EPS of Non-life Insurance: Click Here
7. EPS of Hydropower: Click Here