Both Nabil Bank and NMB Bank Limited are two leading commercial banks in Nepal. Comparison of Nabil Bank and NMB Bank. They are among the largest commercial banks in Nepal.
Following is a short introduction of both Bank
Nabil Bank Limited
Nabil Bank Limited is a leading commercial bank in Nepal. It first foreign-invested company of Nepal. The head office is located at Beena Marga, Kathmandu. The paid-up capital of the bank is Rs. 22.83 arba.
NMB Bank Limited
NMB Bank is an “A” class commercial bank. It was established in May 2008. The bank is awarded bank of the Year several time in Nepal. The paid-up capital of the bank is Rs. 18.36 arba.
Comparison of Nabil Bank and NMB Bank
Following are the financial highlights of banks
Note: All the data are taken from the first quarter report of FY 2079/80. Use these data for educational purpose.
Other Important Links
1. EPS of the Micro-finance: Click Here
2. EPS of commercial Bank: Click Here
3. EPS of Development Banks: Click Here
4. EPS of the Finance Companies: Click Here
5. EPS of Life insurance Companies: Click Here
6. EPS of Non-life Insurance: Click Here
7. EPS of Hydropower: Click Here