We have done a Comparison of Nepal Bank (NBL) and Siddhartha Bank Limited (SBL).
We have done a brief introduction of NBL and SBL
Nepal Bank Limited (NBL) is more than half the government-owned bank of Nepal. It is listed in NEPSE (Nepal Stock Exchange). It is the first bank of Nepal which was incorporated in 1994 B.S. The corporate office of the bank is located in Dharmapath, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Dividend History of Nepal Bank: CLICK HERE
Siddhartha Bank Limited is one of the leading commercial banks in Nepal. The bank was established in 2002 A.D. The head office of the company is located in Hattisar, Kamaladi, Kathmandu. The share contribution of the companies from the promoter and general investors is 51% and 49% respectively.
Comparison of Nepal Bank (NBL) and Siddhartha Bank Limited (SBL)
Following are the financial highlights of both banks.
Both are blue chip companies in Nepal. Nepal Bank Ltd is the oldest bank in Nepal.
Note: All the data are taken from the financial statement of the respective company.
Other Important Links
1. EPS of the Micro-finance: Click Here
2. EPS of commercial Bank: Click Here
3. EPS of Development Banks: Click Here
4. EPS of the Finance Companies: Click Here
5. EPS of Life insurance Companies: Click Here
6. EPS of Non-life Insurance: Click Here
7. EPS of Hydropower: Click Here