NMB Bank and Agricultural Development Bank are both successfully operating banks in Nepal. Comparison of NMB bank and Agricultural Development Bank.
Following is the introduction to banks
NMB bank Limited (NMB) is a public limited commercial bank. Its corporate office is located at NMB Bhawan, Akhiyaar Marga, Kathmandu. It was awarded – Bank of the year 2017, Bank of the year 2018, Bank of the year 2022, and bank of the year 2021.
Agricultural Development Bank
Agricultural Development Bank Limited (ADBL) is a highly government-owned bank in Nepal. 51% of the bank’s stake is held by the Government of Nepal and the remaining 49% is distributed among the general public. The corporate office of the bank is located at Ramshahpath, Kathmandu. The slogan of the bank is ” Prosperous Nepal, Happy Nepali”.
Comparison of NMB bank and Agricultural Development Bank
Following are the financial highlights of banks:
Note: All the data are taken from the financial statement of FY 2079/80.
Please use these data as a part of decision making. It is not the final decision. Make sure you look at other aspects of the company before buying any stock.
Other Important Links
1. EPS of the Micro-finance: Click Here
2. EPS of commercial Bank: Click Here
3. EPS of Development Banks: Click Here
4. EPS of the Finance Companies: Click Here
5. EPS of Life insurance Companies: Click Here
6. EPS of Non-life Insurance: Click Here
7. EPS of Hydropower: Click Here