Laxmi Bank Limited (LBL) is an “A” class commercial bank of Nepal. Dividend history of Laxmi Bank Limited (LBL).
Bank was established in April 2002 as a 16th commercial bank of Nepal. The corporate office of the bank is located in Hattisar, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Company has decided not to distribute any dividend in FY 2078/79.
Cash Dividend: 3.50%
Bonus Share: 8.00%
Total Dividend: 11.50%
Last year, Company distributed 11.50% in which 8.00% is bonus share and 3.50% is cash dividend for tax purpose.
Dividend history of Laxmi Bank Limited (LBL)
Following are the dividend history of bank of last 10 years.
Company shares are listed in NEPSE and is successfully traded from its listed day.
Fiscal year, 2070-71, bank distributed 21.05% dividend that is 20% Bonus share and 1.05% Cash for tax purpose. In the same year company issued 10:3 right share and 1:1 in following years. In last 10 years, bank has issued right share for 3 times.
Other Important Links
1. EPS of the Micro-finance: Click Here
2. EPS of commercial Bank: Click Here
3. EPS of Development Banks: Click Here
4. EPS of the Finance Companies: Click Here
5. EPS of Life insurance Companies: Click Here
6. EPS of Non-life Insurance: Click Here
7. EPS of Hydropower: Click Here