Siddhartha Bank Limited (SBL) is an “A” class commercial bank of Nepal. Dividend History of Siddhartha Bank Limited (SBL).
It is serving the nation from it’s inception. It is providing all the necessary financial service people are seek for. The bank was established in 2002. The corporate office of the bank is located at Hattisar, Kamaladi, Kathmandu.
- Bonus Share: 12.50%
- Cash Dividend: 0.66%
- Total Dividend: 13.16%
In last years company distributed least dividend of the decade. It distributed 15% in which 14.25% is bonus share and 0.75% is cash dividend for tax purpose.
Bonus share: 12.00%
Cash dividend: 3.00%
Total Dividend: 15.00%
Dividend History of Siddhartha Bank Limited (SBL)
Following are the details of dividend last 10 years history of Siddhartha Bank Ltd (SBL).
Company has been distributing the cash dividend and bonus share continuously for 10 years to it’s shareholder. They are satisfy it’s shareholder by distributing good dividend every year.
2072-73, company has distributed 39 % bonus share and 10:3 rights share which is highest of all time.
Other Important Links
1. EPS of the Micro-finance: Click Here
2. EPS of commercial Bank: Click Here
3. EPS of Development Banks: Click Here
4. EPS of the Finance Companies: Click Here
5. EPS of Life insurance Companies: Click Here
6. EPS of Non-life Insurance: Click Here
7. EPS of Hydropower: Click Here