Dividend History of Nepal SBI Bank Limited (SBI)

Dividend History of Nepal SBI Bank Limited (SBI)

Nepal SBI Bank Limited (SBI) is an “A” class commercial bank of Nepal. Dividend History of Nepal SBI Bank Limited (SBI).

The major shareholder of the Bank is State Bank of India. They hold major portion that is 55% and remaining 45% is hold by Nepali People. Among 45%, 30% is hold by general public.

Dividend History of Nepal SBI Bank Limited (SBI)

Following are the dividend history of SBI of has 10 years.

Fiscal yearCash DividendBonus ShareTotal DividendRight Share
2079/806.8%3.75%10.55%
2078/797.53%3.00%10.53%
2077/781.81%3.50%4.31%
2076/773.47%6.00%9.47%
2075/7610.84%6.00%16.84%
2074/7510.79%5.00%15.79%
2073/740.81%15.42%16.23%
2072/731.53%28.00%29.53%
2071/721.42%27.00%28.42%10:4
2070/717.00%15.00%22.00%
2069/707.50%12.50%20.00%
2068/695.00%12.50%17.50%
2067/685.00%12.50%17.50%

They have been distributing the dividend continuously to its shareholder. The share of Nepal SBI bank is listed in NEPSE and successfully traded.

In fiscal Year, 2072-73, Bank distributed 29.53% dividend in which 28% were bonus share and 1.53% were cash for tax purpose. In the same year, they distributed 10:4 right share. 

Other Important Links

1. EPS of the Micro-finance: Click Here

2. EPS of commercial Bank: Click Here

3. EPS of Development Banks: Click Here

4. EPS of the Finance Companies: Click Here

5. EPS of Life insurance Companies: Click Here

6. EPS of Non-life Insurance: Click Here

7. EPS of Hydropower: Click Here